It’s Labor Day, and many people will be making red white and blue treats and eating barbecue today. Why not take it a step further, and have a drink that the whole family can enjoy. Here’s a simple recipe for Strawberry Blueberry infused water.
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Fresh blueberries
- 2-3 pineapple slices
- Slice the strawberries.
- Add strawberries and blueberries to the 2 quart pitcher.
- Slice a pineapple and use a star shaped cookie cutter to cut 2-3 stars out of the slices. Add to pitcher.
- Fill pitcher with water.
- Refrigerate overnight to boost the flavors.
- Pair with a colorful straw to make it more festive.
Toddler Twist: Get the kids involved by making strawberry and blueberry infused ice cubes. Take out an ice cube tray, and let them add the fruit to the tray first, filling 2/3. Add water to fill each section. Freeze and add to their water. They will love it!