Soak up the Summer with an Under the Sea Cookie Kit!
Calling all artists!! This August we are excited to offer a super fun at-home baking activity that the whole family can enjoy together!
Little GF Chefs will learn how to make the most delicious MERMAID and WHALE sugar cookies, cookie icing, mermaid scales and learn how to decorate their cookies. It’s three activities in one that you can spread out over two days or do all at once, the choice is yours!
The Under the Sea Cookie Kit makes 18 cookies and includes:
- Sugar Cookie Mix
- Icing Sugar Mix
- White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Green Turquoise, Blue, and Purple Plant-based Food Coloring
- Recipe instructions and detailed ingredients cards
Kitchen Tools Included:
- Mermaid & Whale Cookie Cutters
- Stencil for mermaid scales
- 4 piping bags
Please note: This kit is available for pre-order, and will not be shipping until August 5, 2020. Orders received after August 2nd will ship within 3 business days. Members signed up for a Little GF Chefs subscription will receive this kit as part of their August subscription and do not need to order here.
About Little GF Chefs
Little GF Chefs creates gluten free, allergy friendly baking kits for children designed to raise self-confidence and be loads of FUN! We offer one-time kits and monthly subscription options. Learn about our subscription plans here.
Sugar Cookie Kit Ingredient List:
The recipe, mixes, and decorating supplies that come in your kit are all gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, egg free, soy free, sesame free, fish free, shellfish free and artificial dye free. The recipe is vegan, and includes substitution suggestions for families that do not have dairy or egg allergies.
- Cookie mix: rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, potato flour, xanthan gum, pectin (lemon derivative), organic sugar, aluminum free baking powder, kosher salt
- Icing sugar: organic cane sugar, organic tapioca starch
- White Chocolate: sugar, palm kernel oil, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, salt
- Plant based dyes: beet root color, spirulina extract, turmeric color, organic maltodextrin, citric acid, vegetable gum