There are so many reasons that non-food Halloween treats are awesome. Here are my favorites…
- They’re fun to play and last longer than candy.
- They make great favors at Halloween parties.
- They’re WAY healthier than the tons of candy most children consume on and around Halloween.
- Fewer sugar rushes and crashes to manage with your kiddos 🙂
Here are 15 non-food Halloween treats that kids will love:
- Spider Rings
- Individual Bubbles
- Spookie Individual Stamps
- Neon Sticky Eyeballs
- Pencils and crayons
- Pumpkin Slinkies
- Glow in the dark necklaces or
- Vampire fangs
- Halloween themed bracelets
- Glow sticks
- Glow in the dark mini sticky tumbling skeletons
These items are inexpensive and widely available. I’ve seen them on Oriental Trading’s website, in Walmart, and CVS. So, go buy some today for your family to enjoy, to use as party favors, and to place in a bowl for trick-or-treaters that want non-food items. They are sure to be a big hit!