There is something magical about watching your children look inside their stockings on Christmas Day. It’s a few weeks away, but if you’re like most people you still have some shopping to do. Well, fear not. I have taken the liberty of compiling a list of 10 stocking stuffers that are sure to be a hit with your kids. They’re all gluten free, and most are under $10. Descriptions and links to buy them are below if you find one or two that you love.
Updated December 2018
- My First Crayola Washable Fingerpaint Kit – I don’t know about you, but I have several of my kids first finger paint masterpieces on my walls at home. This kit lets little artists create works of art with gluten free, washable finger paint and large sheets of specially designed paper that make it easy for children to unleash their imaginations and explore color mixing as they play. Many finger paints contain gluten, but Crayola’s line is gluten free.
- YumEarth Organic Lollipops – YumEarth makes organic candy that is delicious. We buy their lollipops, gummies, and fruit snacks for stocking stuffers, Halloween and special occasions. They’re gluten free, dairy free and peanut free and contain no synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, and no high-fructose corn syrup. This package comes with 50 and is less than $7.
- Stretchy Snowman – These look like so much fun! They’re super stretchy and kids can pull and stretch them as much as they want, and the snowmen will return to their original shape every time.
- Pacifica Beauty Mineral Lip Shine – Make your little girl’s day with Pacifica’s Pink Lip Gloss! It’s fun for dress up for the little ones, or more of an everyday soft shine for the older girls. Best of all, it’s gluten free, vegan and cruelty-free. They also have a line of lip balms with SPF and fun nail polish colors my daughter loves.
- Enjoy Life Foods Variety Pack of Chocolate Mini Bars – 4 pack – I was SO excited to see the seasonal packaging from Enjoy Life Foods for the holidays! In mini size they fit perfectly in stockings and I just love the festive packages with snowmen, reindeer, nutcrackers, and gingerbread. All of Enjoy Life’s products are free from gluten, wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, and shellfish, plus their Verified Non-GMO and Certified Gluten Free.
- Aroma Dough Gluten Free & Soy Free Play Dough, 5 pack – It is not always easy to find gluten free play dough, but I found some and in a cute 5 pack that will fit neatly inside your child’s stocking and provide hours upon hours of fun. Colors included are Lemon Drop Yellow, Groovy Tutti Blue, Cherry Cola Fizz, Lollipop Lime Green, and Awesome Orange. In addition to being gluten free, they are also free from dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
- Lego Duplo Food Set – 6 Pieces – Do your kids like to play with their food? Well, now they can! This lego duplo set is under $3 and contains 6 pieces that your kids can add to their lego collection.
- Reindeer Bell – Can you imagine your child’s face if they find a left behind reindeer bell in their stocking?! I am totally doing this with my kids this year and I think I’ll add a tied on note from Santa too wishing them a Merry Christmas.
- Surf Sweets Watermelon Rings – If you haven’t tried these, you’re missing out! Not only are they delicious, but would you believe me if I said that each small bag contains your daily Vitamin C needs? It’s true! We love Surf Sweets entire line of candy, because they’re tasty, gluten free, organic, and Non-GMO. They don’t use artificial dyes. In fact, the flavors and colors come from organic fruit juice.
- Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups – We have these and love them, so I just had to include them here. You can attach them so that they look like a caterpillar in your child’s stocking and watch their reaction as they come out. They’re great for stacking, color identification, and can be used in the bath for pouring and straining. There are so many ways to get fun and educational uses out of these throughout your child’s early years.
I was not compensated to include any of these brands. My family truly likes the products listed above, so I’m sharing them with you in the hopes that it makes your holiday shopping easier and brings a smile to your children’s faces. Some of the links to purchase the products are Amazon affiliate links that won’t impact you or cost you anything extra.
If you’re looking for gluten free and vegan cosmetics, I’ve had a lot of success with http://www.allergyfreeme.net. The number of products available on that site is ridiculous. Wonderful article, Jereann, thanks for writing! I know I’m almost a year late, but I went ahead and thought I would comment. I’m about to go follow your Twitter 🙂
Thanks, Regina! I’ll check them out.