10 Gluten Free Stocking Stuffers
There is something magical about watching your children look inside their stockings on Christmas Day. It’s about two weeks away, but if you’re like most people you still have some shopping to do. Well, fear not. I have taken the liberty of compiling a list of 10 stocking stuffers that are sure to be a hit with your kids. They’re all gluten free, and most are under $10. Descriptions and links to buy them are below if you find one or two that you love.
- My First Crayola Washable Fingerpaint Kit – I don’t know about you, but I have several of my kids first finger paint masterpieces on my walls at home. This kit lets little artists create works of art with gluten free, washable finger paint and large sheets of specially designed paper that make it easy for children to unleash their imaginations and explore color mixing as they play. Many finger paints contain gluten, but Crayola’s line is gluten free.
- YumEarth Organic Lollipops – YumEarth makes organic candy that is delicious. We buy their lollipops, gummies, and fruit snacks for stocking stuffers, Halloween and special occasions. They’re gluten free, dairy free and peanut free and contain no synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, and no high-fructose corn syrup. This package comes with 50 and is less than $7.
- Stretchy Snowman – These look like so much fun! They’re super stretchy and kids can pull and stretch them as much as they want, and the snowmen will return to their original shape every time.
- KissFreely Candy Pink Lip Gloss – Make your little girl’s day with Kiss Freely’s Candy Pink Lip Gloss. It’s fun for dress up for the little ones, or more of an everyday soft shine for the older girls. Best of all, it’s gluten free and vegan, and also free from: dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, wheat, corn, sesame, sunflower seed, beeswax, coconut, shea butter, parabens, petroleum and phthalate. All Celiac Mama readers can take 20% off until January 1st by entering CMAMA20 at checkout. [I am not getting compensated for this, just excited that you get to have a discount!]
- Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Double Chocolate Mini Cookies – We’ve eaten their cookies for a while in our house and think they’re delicious. The mini cookie packs are new, and I like how my kids think they’re getting more cookies when I give them 2 instead of one big cookie….of course I keep my excitement to myself so that they think they’ve had the win. Each box comes with 6 single-serve bags, each of which will fit nicely in a stocking. All of Enjoy Life’s products are free from gluten, wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, and shellfish, plus their Verified Non-GMO and Certified Gluten Free.
- Soy-Yer Gluten Free Modeling Dough, 6 pack – It is not easy to find gluten free play dough, but I found some and in a cute 6 pack that will fit neatly inside your child’s stocking and provide hours upon hours of fun. Colors included are Black-Raspberry, Pink-Watermelon, Green-Mint, Tan-Rootbeer, Purple-Grape, and Orange. In addition to being gluten free, they are also free from dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
- Lego Duplo Food Set – 6 Pieces – Do your kids like to play with their food? Well, now they can! This lego duplo set is under $3 and contains 6 pieces that your kids can add to their lego collection.
- All Natural Gluten Free Facepaint 3 pack – Kids love getting their faces painted and I’m seeing it more and more at birthday parties, local fairs, and school celebrations. Most cosmetics and face paints contain gluten, but Kiss Freely’s are gluten free, vegan, non-toxic, and free of the top 8 common allergens. This is sure to take dress up at our house to a whole new level! All Celiac Mama readers can take 20% off until January 1st by entering CMAMA20 at checkout. [I am not getting compensated for this, just excited that you get to have a discount!]
- Surf Sweets Watermelon Rings – If you haven’t tried these, you’re missing out! Not only are they delicious, but would you believe me if I said that each small bag contains your daily Vitamin C needs? It’s true! We love Surf Sweets entire line of candy, because they’re tasty, gluten free, organic, and Non-GMO. They don’t use artificial dyes. In fact, the flavors and colors come from organic fruit juice.
- Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups – We have these and love them, so I just had to include them here. You can attach them so that they look like a caterpillar in your child’s stocking and watch their reaction as they come out. They’re great for stacking, color identification, and can be used in the bath for pouring and straining. There are so many ways to get fun and educational uses out of these throughout your child’s early years.
$120+ KissFreely Holiday Giveaway
Don’t miss out on the chance to win more than $120 worth of KissFreely stocking stuffers perfect for kids and moms alike. Package includes 6-pack of non-toxic face paint; grapefruit, orange, and lime lip balms; Elsa White and Candy Pink lip gloss; exfoliating sugar scrub; nourishing body butter; and Pixie Dust, Cinderella Blue, and Tickled Pink eye shadows.
To enter the giveaway, go to the Celiac Mama Facebook page and like the page, like the post about the giveaway, and leave a comment tagging two friends. Winner will be announced Wednesday, December 14, 2016. Good luck!
Disclosure: I was not compensated to include any of these brands. My family truly likes the products listed above, so I’m sharing them with you in the hopes that it makes your holiday shopping easier and brings a smile to your children’s faces. Some of the links to purchase the products are Amazon affiliate links that won’t impact you or cost you anything extra.