Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Almond Butter Pudding
Who doesn’t love a good chocolate pudding? I know we do! We combined four ingredients (yes, just four ingredients!) to make this delicious chocolate almond butter pudding. It’s gluten free and dairy free, and also egg and soy free. I can’t explain just how good it is, you’ll have to try it to find out 🙂 .
Chocolate Almond Butter Pudding Recipe:
- 1/3 cup smooth almond butter (we like Barney Butter)
- 1/3 cup organic coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups dark chocolate almond milk
- Combine the coconut sugar and cocoa powder, and add to a sauce pan.
- Add the almond milk in a little bit at a time, stirring to combine.
- Cook on medium heat, whisking constantly until the pudding starts to boil.
- Continue to cook for two more minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the almond butter, stirring until completely combined.
- Pour the pudding into a large bowl or individual serving cups and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Serve with two-ingredient gluten free and dairy free frosting on top, and with fresh fruit.