10 Minute Green Beans
These 10 minute green beans are a perfect side dish for long days or days you just don’t feel like cooking much. They’re so easy to make and literally take 10 minutes. So you can take a break from your usual cooking routine, and feel great that your kids are getting their healthy greens in. This recipe is dairy free and naturally gluten free, as long as you make sure your spices are gluten free.
10-Minute Green Beans Recipe
- 2 cups green beans, washed and cleaned
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic (or garlic powder can be substituted)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- A pinch of salt to taste (we like red hawaiian salt or himalayan salt)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Add the beans, fresh garlic and spices and turn to coat the beans.
- Cook on medium heat for 7-10 minutes, turning/tossing the beans every couple of minutes so they cook evenly.